LIVE LIFE

LIVE LIFE

Friday, February 17, 2017

Aku Terima Pinangannya Dengan Bismillah...

OMG!! Yay or nay?!?!?!?! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Very unexpected news for my lovely Friday! As usual, early morning after having my light breakfast, I'll clean up the whole house seems like-tongkang-pecah-kena-taufan, sweeping the floor, clean up the kitchen, making milk for Mia, mendobi baju (sometimes)... haha sangat surirumah-to-be lol 😋

This little Damia doesn't know how to play alone. So, she will keep distubing me for the whole day. She loves youtubing! Guess what?! She knows to find youtube in the main menu and play it by herself! She knows how to handle my phone. So, I must be locked all my social network so that she can't reply or call anybody especially WhatsApp!!! But then, I still can't WhatsApp dengan bahagia. 😒

So, back to the story, syukur all praise to Allah for today. Totally Jumaat penuh barakah!
17 Dec ended 3 years training →
17 Jan still in the honeymoon mood →
17 Feb received the lovely Urusan Seri Paduka Baginda! (thankyou mr. postman)


Aku terima pinangannya dengan bismillah...(may Allah ease...) Hopefully will receive the penempatan and glad to hear from Putrajaya sooooon! "Wishing me luck and pray hard Faridatul Azrin will be posting in the Ampang Hospital.. amin...." 😚

Well, grammar mistakes everywhere!
loves,

1 comment:

  1. wahhhhhh!tahniah dear!

    yg benar, Along...

    ReplyDelete